Sunday, February 28, 2010

Listerine And Liver Toxicity If Someone With SEVERE Toenail Fungus Has Been Successfully Treated, I Would LOVE To Hear From U!?

If someone with SEVERE toenail fungus has been successfully treated, I would LOVE to hear from u!? - listerine and liver toxicity

When reading posts on people who have with topical medications and / or verbally, I always like their fungus was badly healed miracle. Not looking at the pictures - before and after.

What I am very interested to know what it is - are there people who are all as bad as I do, but I healed? How? Not interested in information from the general about the treatments that I know them all just want to know if someone with my serious cured / treatment and how.

I have seen some links related to the photo of my toenails for you. The nails are cut as short as possible. All other marks are dark bleeding. The left big toe and bleed if cut hurts more.

HTtp: / / i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/itsmeimrighthere/nail9.jpg

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/itsmeimrighthere/nail3.jpg

I think trying Listerine) (topical / vinegar soak for a day, and oregano oil as a topical treatment 2xs/day take oregano oil orally. But if there is no chance that it will work, because it is so bad, you do not want to waste my time and money and just try to accept it wastes. The thing is, can not accept it. I just want to be able to show my feet and not hide it, for once in my life. I tried to date solutions in the past, in vain. Lamisal am because of possible liver and the expenditure concerned. I thought to remove the nail, but this is my last resort.

I am 33 years old (FEMAon) and I do not remember a time that you can swim or sandals without terribly inconvenient - now I miss the most.

Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment