Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gold Bar Ingot Where To Sell Gold Bullion / Dore From Dental Scrap Gold To?

Where to sell gold bullion / dore from dental scrap gold to? - gold bar ingot

I threw a lot of junk in a bar Dental / Gold Bar and refined with a refined system of rules of origin. the gold of 99.98%. Where can I sell? I saw that on Ebay for much less than the spot price for gold (eg sold, the land was home $ 20/gram and other events in the bars were sold for about 16 U.S. dollars / gram only ) The only people who sold top price Metalor been stamped, Switzerland, etc. Then I did what I do with it? I have tried to sell some refineries, before they find online and in refineries in the Midwest and Garfield, but the performance was not as advertised. They said I would receive 94% -96% of reading, but gave me about 60% - the fraudster, to put it mildly. Anyway, has anybody experience with a reputable buyer of gold bullion by the lack of gold coined? Allso, I have a good amount of palladium, which is about half the price of gold - you can buy at a good price? Thanks

3 comments:

Knowledg... said...

Many coin dealers will buy gold. You can also try to Jewels (jewelry true locations outside the mall).

John Corey said...

Based on my limited experience, it will be difficult, the gold, which is processed by a well-known refiners for sale. Prices could put a really good price for what he has to offer.

How did you try? If it is the quantities that should mark a refinery so it can sell through the banking system?

John Corey said...

Based on my limited experience, it will be difficult, the gold, which is processed by a well-known refiners for sale. Prices could put a really good price for what he has to offer.

How did you try? If it is the quantities that should mark a refinery so it can sell through the banking system?

Post a Comment