Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ring Light Photography Photography Business Name(s)?

Photography business name(s)? - ring light photography

I know this question has already been made, but my question is a little more specific. Originally I wanted to with names such as photography JStocka, Reflections come Photography, Photo waterfalls awakening light photography. Some of them are taken, but I wonder if I should name my business for me. My name is John Gaylord (yes, like in the movie "Meet the Parents). The problem is that I do not know if my name sounds like a joke to some people, but the advantage is that you can remember easily people always remember my name. If you've used, it would be John Gaylord Photography. Or it's not just the name? Otherwise, if you can make names that other kids that do not seem professional, and a ring that I do would be heard live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, naming a business is a pleasure. But seriously, that is catchy and describe your company with the name!

The best thing is to be done to contain the side, the information on your company name - http://webgecko.com.au/site/names.html

The site has many tips and tricks to describe, and business tools to do you - random name generators, name generators and there are even some that do not allow you to write with words and build from there.

Then you just have to make sure that you have a website. It is his impressive, but should have general corporate information.

Look at the menu Tools - http://webgecko.com.au/site/freebusiness ... and there are some things you free to market your business. Some tips and tricks that actually help you get started.

Good luck and I know what you call your company - you later I will make sure that you want to comment on it!

Chip

Anonymous said...

My niece is a photographer - called their business' covered by *.******", when used as an example, you can call it the "Captured by John G." O "Captured by J. Gaylord.

Post a Comment