Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ohio State Football Uniforms Best And Worst College Football Uniforms???

Best and worst college football uniforms??? - ohio state football uniforms

Hello everyone has their opinion about the best and worst in demand in the school, football

my top (in no particular order)
Alabama (Classic and the blind)
Michigan (classic and not too flashy)
Oregon (good looks, a beautiful uniform like me)
Penn State (pure classical and light)


worse

I have one, but it's just terrible Northwestern

** Bonus **
Best stadiums (he looks and toughness)
Boise State (I mean common Kentucky bluegrass)
Flordia (looks) very cool
Play Ohio State (seriously, very cool)
Penn State played hard (too, very cool)

Worst

Once thats Michigan and I know that their "big house", but not really your cup honeslty the ugly scene, no noise due to the structure of a bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment