Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Physical Therapy Cover Letters Will My Insurance Cover My Injury?

Will my insurance cover my injury? - physical therapy cover letters

I was injured at work and my application is rejected. Workers comp doc says I need an MRI. Anyone who does not appear to be paid by the latter since my request for physical therapy, "and refused further to a review." I am in great pain. My company is insured. 'Tis right before the Ohio Industrial Commission on 10 June. I waited a long time to sign on my accident. (I know that). I know it is not yet approved. Since my application is rejected (as in my letter to the BWC) can now with my health insurance and to another doctor and get an MRI? Pain worsened and he was 2 months.

1 comment:

BlueSea said...

They need someone in the laws of your state WC familiar. Call a lawyer and get a free consultation and see if you have a case.

Post a Comment